Saturday, 30 March 2013

How do I launch the mass effect 2 configuration utility via origin?

READ THIS FIRST-

Whenever I launch the game, i have to do it via origin. It will not give me the option to just launch the launcher but only launch the whole game. I need to launch the launcher so I can import my ME1 saves. Do not tell me how to import my saves manually, I just want to know how to launch the actual game launcher of ME2 via ORIGIN.

What is a VPN?


VPN is (Virtual Private Network) were first used by companies to enable their employees to securely access internal systems such as email remotely (e.g. from home or while on business trips). Today they are increasingly being used for personal use by individuals to protect their privacy while online in public places (e.g. when using the wi-fi connection in a cafe) or in a country where the internet is censored / blocked (e.g. China, Saudi Arabia…).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.